Next thing I should do since I fixed the bug: webmentions. I really need to handle webmentions, and I think I actually will be able to do so rather easily now that I know my database doesn’t lock up anymore. I just need to attach an MF2 parser.
In general, what I would want to have in a perfect world is:
- My own IndieAuth implementation
- My own webmention acceptor (I already have plans but I need some extra software for it to work)
- My own media endpoint (that autoconverts pictures to webp)
- My own Microsub server
- Editing posts in-band when logged in via IndieAuth
- Make that second widget at the homepage do something interesting